Recognizing the signs of over-indebtedness
- 1 Your debt ratio is 40% or higher
- 2 You are only making the minimum required monthly payments
- 3 You take out an advance on one card to pay another
- 4 Late-payments are frequent
- 5 You have 3 credit cards or more
- 6 You are afraid that creditors will start calling
- 7 Your limit has been reached on a credit card/line of credit
- 8 You have recently been denied a loan
What is your debt ratio ?
Knowing your debt ratio is important because it is a key factor in a financial institution’s decision to accept or refuse your loan request. Whether we like it or not, we all will need access to credit at one point or another in our lives.
This simple and easy to use tool will present you with a brief evaluation of your current debt situation.
« Respect for the client is the basis of our company's philosophy. Counsellors with many years of experience, a human approach, and a personalized and confidential service have earned us our reputation. With us, you will find the help and support that you need to regain your financial freedom.” - Pierre Fortin, president and licensed trustee »
Pierre Fortin, President and Counsel