5 Reasons To Choose Jean Fortin & Associés Syndics, Inc.
- No initial deposit or opening fee for a bankruptcy file;
- Lowest minimum monthly payments.
- 30 years in business, a true sign of stability, reliability and client satisfaction;
- Our administrators and trustees are qualified and experienced;
- You can rely on a firm with seasoned professionals on staff;
- Recognized for our competence and transparency;
- Friendly, personalized and compassionate treatment for all.
- Appointments readily available, usually within 24 or 48 hours;
- Evening meetings available in several offices;
- 50 offices across the province of Québec available to serve you.
- Several payment methods, online or at any one of our many offices: pre-authorized payments, Interac, Internet, cheques or cash.
- Current staff includes professional accountants, lawyers and notaries;
- Preparing, free of charge, your Federal and Provincial tax returns for the year of your bankruptcy;
- Preparing and revising your budgets during and after your bankruptcy;
- Tips and advice on re-establishing your credit rating;
- Preparing, at a minimal cost, tax returns for you and your spouse for the year after your bankruptcy;
- Availability to discuss your personal financial issues, before, during, and after the administration of your file.
Respect for the client is the foundation of our business philosophy, and the basis of all of our efforts to facilitate the transition over this difficult period of your life.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP, WE'LL DO THE REST
At Jean Fortin & Associates, our role as trustee is to inform you and help you through your financial difficulties.
How we can help
Living with financial difficulties is one thing, but being willing to discuss debt problems plainly and frankly is another. Did you know that this simple concrete action on your part could give your life a whole new perspective? At Jean Fortin & Associates, we are here to help you through this crisis.
Your debts are problematic? Obtain a quick diagnosis of it and you'll know where you stand and if your debts are too high. This simple and easy to use tool will present you with a brief evaluation of your current debt situation. This is the first step towards choosing the best solution for you. Read more
Consulting a trustee is far from being synonymous with bankruptcy. Quite the contrary, it will give you the means and the opportunity to eliminate or reduce your debt and to regain control of your finances. Learning to plan for your resources and adjust your spending accordingly are habits that are acquired over time, using discipline and a little determination. At Jean Fortin & Associates, we have the solution that meets your needs. We are uniquely positioned to help you because our professionals are accredited, recognized and subject to a code of ethics. Read more